quinta-feira, 2 de julho de 2009

Deliver-me

Deliver me, out of my sadness.
Deliver me, from all of the madness.
Deliver me, courage to guide me.
Deliver me, strength from inside me.

Livre-me, da minha tristeza
Livre-me, de toda loucura
Dê-me, coragem para guiar-me
Dê-me, força de dentro de mim

All of my life I've been in hiding.
Wishing there was someone just like you.
Now that you're here, now that I've found you,
I know that you're the one to pull me through.

Por toda a minha vida, eu fiquei escondido.
Desejando que houvesse alguém como você.
Agora que você está aqui, agora que eu te encontrei.
Eu sei que você é aquele que vai me ajudar em minhas dificuldades

Deliver me, loving and caring.
Deliver me, giving and sharing.
Deliver me, the cross that I'm bearing.

Dê-me amor e carinho.
Dê-me, entrega e colaboração
Livre-me da tribulação que estou sofrendo.

Deliver me,
Oh deliver me.
Won't you deliver me

Livre-me,
Oh livre-me
Não vai me livrar?

0 Comments: